Procedure for Payments
- Click on Bharat Bill Pay, Billdesk or Paytm to pay your bill online
- Enter your Customer Id.
- Customer details and bill details will be displayed along with bill amount and the
same are to be verified before making payment.
- When you click to proceed to pay and confirm, you will be redirected to the payment
gateway page where payment amount and payment mode will be displayed.
- Choose the payment mode from which you wish to make the payment and authorize transaction
- Payment receipt for online transaction will be available on payment website and
printout can be taken.
- Cashback Offers on Online Payment
||Up to Rs. 1500* on first three Gujarat Gas bill payments using promo code NEWGAS1, NEWGAS2, & NEWGAS3 respectively.
||5% cashback on first payment only amongst all eligible utility bill including Gas Bill, subject to a maximum cap of Rs. 50 per calendar month per card
||For limited period only
||Valid up to 31/03/2020 OR
Till offer lasts, whichever is earlier
||Through "Paytm" Mobile App & Website
||Through "RuPay" Platinum and Select Debit and Credit Cards
||Kindly refer detailed T&C on Paytm Mobile App & Website
||Cash back will be calculated at the end of a calendar month by RuPay.
||The cashback scheme is being extended by One97 Communications Limited for using your Paytm Wallet on marketplace run and operated by Paytm E-Commerce Private Limited.
Any dispute/complaint regarding the cashback may be taken up by the customer with Paytm. Gujarat Gas is sharing this scheme for the benefit of our customers.
||The cashback scheme is run by RuPay. For any dispute/ complaint/ query regarding cashback customer to contact customer’s card issuing Bank. Gujarat Gas is sharing details of the cashback offer for the benefit of customers.
Your online payment will be updated in our system within 3 working days under normal
Note: - Gujarat Gas Limited receives only your billed amount. Details of transaction
processing charges, if any, will be displayed on payment page of Billdesk and Paytm.